Challenging position with opportunities for advancement and continuing education.
Diversicare Management Services
Staff C.O.T.A. in facilities in Ash Flat and Pocahontas, AR
August 2000-August 2001
Staff C.O.T.A. in Paragould Nursing Center.
QUALITY CARE AND REHABILITATION
Mr. Vernon, TX
December 1999-August 2000
Occupational therapy in home health and skilled nursing facilities.
CARE SOUTH HOME CARE PROFESSIONALS
3780 Eisenhower Pkwy., Macon, GA
March 1997-August 1999
Staff C.O.T.A. in home health
TRAVEL COMPANIES Rehabilitation hospitals and skilled nursing facilities.
SUNBELT PHYSICAL THERAPY, INC.
3450 E. Lake Rd., Suite 206
Palm Harbor, FL
PREMIER HEALTH STAFF, INC.
1905 Central Drive, Bedford, TX
December 1995-June 1996
PROFESSIONAL REHABILITATION, INC.
Easley, SC June 1994-December 1995
Skilled care facilities with greater emphasis on splints, ADLs and functional maintenance programs. Assisted in programs for a restorative dining program and an A.M. dressing program with geriatric population.
PALMYRA REGIONAL REHABILITATION CENTER
Albany, GA June 1993-June 1994
Treatment of patients with arthritis, CVA, orthopedic, amputate, brain and spinal cord injuries. Developed and taught hip and knee classes for patients.
Steve Ward Associates
November 1984-April 1989
Armstrong World Industries
February 1984-November 1986
Procter and Gamble
June 1980-July 1983
Nashville State Technical Institute, Nashville, TN 1990-1993|
Associates degree, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
* Graduated with honors on May 16, 1993.
Army National Guard, Basic Training & AIT (Clerk Typist course), Ft. Jackson, SC. December 1977-April 1978
McEvoy High School, Macon, GA High School diploma.
- "Joint Mobilization of the Upper Extremity", Oklahoma City, OK., March 2001.
- "Stroke, Strategies, Treatment, Rehabilitation, Outcomes, Knowledge and Evaluation" Home Study. October 1997-March 1998.
- "Promoting Geriatric Wellness," Atlanta, GA 8 hours, June 1996.
- "Management of the Upper Extremity," Anderson, SC 16 hours, June 1995.
- "Physical Agents Theory and Practice," Columbus, GA Instruction in theory, rationale and application, 16 hours, November 1993.
- C.O.T.A. Certification Board Testing (GPA 3.553), Atlanta, GA July 1993.
- C.O.T.A. Internships: Montgomery Rehabilitation Hospital (Montgomery, AL) and Western State Hospital (Staunton, VA) in physical and psychosocial dysfunctions, respectively. January-May 1993.
Caro Fe Bassett|
My Web Address: http://caro.chipsters.com
Send E-mail to: caro at chipsters dot com
References available upon request.
Last Update: October 2001
Permission is granted to redistribute this resume provided that it is reproduced unchanged in its entirety.